CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Live your best life

To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and
refinement rather fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich;
to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly...to listen to stars and
buds, to babes and sages, with open heart; await occasions, hurry never...this
is my symphony-William Henry Channing




Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Project!!!!


This is the new project I have started on. Its a (rough) sketch of a melon. When we were in France there were fields and fields of them out there. Sarah asked if I can paint one for her - her birthday present for herself. That reminds me I need to reply her e-mail as she doesn't know that I intend to do it. If she still wants me to paint it for her we will then decide on the size.

At least my fingers are less "itchy" since they have been kept busy.

I am very excited about this and willl keep you posted of course!

1 comments:

Sharon

Nice Drawing!
Make it a great melon....
Make me want to start drawing too!!!

Post a Comment